1. Which insurances are accepted at POASA?
A: We currently accept:
• BCBS-OON Par Plan Contract
• Community First-Chip, Medicaid, HMO, PPO
• Multiplan Network
• Principal Life Insurance
• Superior HealthPlan-Chip, Medicaid
• Texas True Choice Network
• Traditional TX Medicaid
• United Healthcare
For more information regarding our insurance policies, please consult the Insurance and Billing Questions page.
2. Who can bring the patient into the office?
A: A parent or legal guardian is required for the first visit (please bring gaurdianship papers if you are not the parent), but a letter of permission can be written to let someone else accompany the patient to any follow-up appointments.
3. What do I need to bring with me to my child’s appointment?
A: Please consult the Appointment Checklist page.
4. Where is the clinic office located?
A: See full directions and map on the Contact page.
5. What are my payment options?
A: We accept cash, checks, and the following credit cards:
• American Express
• Care Credit
For more information regarding our billing policies, please consult the Insurance and Billing Questions page.
6. Where may I park?
A: You may park in sub-level 1 or 2 at the Methodist Plaza parking garage, which can be accessed from Floyd Curl or Ewing Halsell. There is a fee for parking longer than 30 minutes. We are not able to validate parking.
7. How can I request x-ray films or records?
A: Please see the X-Ray and Medical/Billing Records Request page.
8. Where can I find info about cast care?
A: Please see the General Cast Care page.
9. What do I need to bring with me to my child’s surgery appointment?
A: Please consult the Surgey Checklist page.
If you have any other additional questions, please call us at (210) 692-1613.