Corona Virus Considerations
Message for Our Patients & Their Families
The POASA Team is committed to keeping your children healthy & safe.
1. Both of our office locations remain open for patient care.
2. We are disinfecting every exam room & the furniture in
them, after every patient. Our waiting rooms are disinfected continuously throughout the day.
3. There are hand wipes, sanitizers, & antimicrobial soaps
located in every public space & exam room.
4. Any family that has a child or parent exhibiting cold or flu
type symptoms, is asked to contact our office to reschedule
or make special appointment arrangements, so as not to
present a possible risk to others.
5.If your child has a non-urgent, elective, or final clearance
appointment, please contact our office if you’d like to
6. We now offer Tele-Med services to those patients that do not require X-ray, Physical Exam or Casting Procedures.
7. We have a triage station in place for patient screening prior to entrance into the office.
8. We ask that you please continue proper hand washing, hygiene and maintaining social distance from other people.